Folletos ecológicos

viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

A Letter bleeding Love for Thee

You are the moon in my sky
also my missing wing to fly
a daily smile on mi face
through darkness, brightest blaze
My heart rapidly beats
more with you to meet
having much love to split
A day, a noon or a night
a smile Is for bring us to light
in a soft cloud let´s go to play
forever in happiness we´ll stay
There´s no fear
not even a tear
´cause you´re here
O, my beautiful Maiden of Art
the only mistress of my heart

2 comentarios:

  1. "...the one i would never understand
    please be mine, mistress of time."

    Tiendo a hacer eso, ojala no te moleste, XD
    Buena poesía, See ya!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Jajaja, está interesante ese final que te fumaste, Tom :O
    Pero temo que a como fumo mis poemas, así acabarán :D (aunque admito que el tuyo está como un excelente remate)
    No te preocupes, carnal. Cuando te metas a mi blog y cambies mis poemas, probablemente me enoje XD
    Jaja, saludos :)

    ResponderBorrar

Venga, comenta :D Quisiera saber qué opinas al respecto :P