Folletos ecológicos

jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

Bluetooth

Today, I recalled the magnificent beauty of the [I hope] well-known technologie named Bluetooth. That lil’ thing helped us [making a 3-4 years travel back in time] to pass between a select group of people or basically, everyone xD some selected music of the best quality: From reggaetón [yuck! X_X] to Brutal Death Metal [Om Nom Nom Nom :3]
You surely are asking yourselves what made me remember my clumsy highschool years, right? Haha, I will tell you my small tale about the reminiscence of a joyful technology:
After the  Universidad de Lobolandia[1]exam [which by the way, it was as hard as a c*ck due to the Mathematics section xD],  I took home some friends because I had a feeling of helping people at night for they not get in any kind of trouble, but well,  in the way to Castro’s house, I was listening [earphones free] a song by Yann Tiersen called “Sur le Fil” and he just like it.
Then, he asked me if I could pass him the song lather, using hotmail or a related stuff, you know; after a few seconds of thinking, I realized our cellphones had the Bluetooth and it was easy to pass any kind of data from a unit to another.
And there it was, two mad guys sharing music by illegal ways as it was in older times :3
Do you have any experience to share related with Bluetooth?
Bring on! You have to write it down here in comments :3 I promise I will answer your comment.
Carpe Diem, Carpe Noctem, Carpe Vitam
Post Scriptum:  You can answer in Spanish, English, [German :3], etc. Do not worry for the language, just tell me you opinion about, ok? ;)


[1] I’m sure you didn’t understand that. In order to know more and not be a Ignorantus Commone, please visit Lobita Nocturna. Enjoy! :D

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Venga, comenta :D Quisiera saber qué opinas al respecto :P