Folletos ecológicos

miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Madness

It wasn´t meant to be
you hate feeling guilt
now pick up your lust
I´ll burn you at any cost
Blame your family, blame the society
even your poor God or your filthy self
here comes the slicer, here comes the pain
There´s no cure for this
cry, scream or spit
you can´t avoid
and I can´t help…
My madness
breaking through your body
My madness
becomes into my violence
My madness
blackening your corpse in flames
See them running to you
feel the blade they hold
taste the face of wrath
the second before the stab
Taste the evilness
 let´s appreciate it
rape yourself
look, here comes…
My madness
The fuel of your screams
My madness
Another reason to bleed
My madness
Be scared, be yourself
Finally you are here
let´s shake the steel
the first strike is mine
Have you ever felt the…
MADNESS
[…]
You are broken beings
I´m the only guilty
Please kill me
It wasn´t meant to be

2 comentarios:

Venga, comenta :D Quisiera saber qué opinas al respecto :P